Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have spent the last two hours going back and forth between work and play. I'd hate to have a "Here's Johnny moment" because I didn't get to play. Wow, did I really just make that reference? I had delicious broccoli cheese soup for dinner and I'm thinking I need to make an appointment for a massage because this damn scapula won't stop aching...

I wrote on paper the other night. I tend to go back and forth between the digital journal and the paper journal. I'm transferring what I wrote the other night here, simply because I liked it. I need to revisit it. I need to see it on the screen? Oh, and since I sort of just barged into this the other night, I did forget to mention a disclaimer. Not that there really needs to even be one, but for some reason, I need to say this: MY WORDS! MY thoughts. If you don't like them get the fuck off my blog. Here I can say and will say whatever I want. This is me embracing every emotion and feeling I encounter. This is my place to expel, reflect, think, rant, and rave. If you can't handle what I have to say then don't read it. If you don't like my opinions, then go away. If you want to be a prick, then bother someone else. I will not censor myself.

So, now that I've said that - a piece of my brain from the other evening.

It's weird. Suddenly I'm looking through a mirror, but not one where my reflection looks back at me, but where I'm looking through the glass. The outside looking in. I'm in a box. There are four walls and I'm listening. I'm hearing and watching the world around me. My finger traces the underside of the paper in hand. With no hard surface it follows the pencil horizontally across the page. And now, my bubble pops - this box was just occupied by another! Not just I. Full. Empty. Duality is something which can occupy the same space. Opposites can occur simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment