Saturday, May 1, 2010

Things that come to pass

Like my colleagues, I'm ignoring the stack of papers in my backpack that are starting to smell like rotten meat. It's overcast today and humid. I've cleaned the kitchen and the living room and I'm taking a break. I'm drinking coffee and sweating and the same time and The Smashing Pumpkins just went off on Pandora and Metallica just came on. It's May Day. Oh where is my Stag King to celebrate with me? I wish the sun was shining like it was yesterday. I read my horoscope at about 10am when I got up and it said I was supposed to be wary of a bad mood and try to combat it. I thought "bad mood, ok, that's off today. I feel great!" Well... strangely enough now, I've sort of fallen into a more somber place, so I guess it wasn't as inaccurate as I originally thought. I'm watching the calendar... I'm still waiting on that change of scenery. It hurts to miss someone. I still have one more room to tackle and then I need to shower and clean myself up. I'm streaming consciousness... I suppose I may run to the mall and buy a bday present and hopefully get some laundry/paper grading done. After that I'm doing some tarot and seeing how today is a strong energy day astrologically... it may prove very interesting. I hate how the radio can know what kind of mood your in and play the songs that enhance your emotions... so while Metallica is rocking out in the background, all I can really hear is the song before... "Try and love me if you can. Are you strong enough to be my man?" But aaah... now Black Sabbath "Paranoid" graces my ears. This mood needs to take a walk... I think I'll go work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment